1 Source SharePoint Designer in Washington, District Of Columbia
Duties and Responsibilities:
1 Source is currently seeking a SharePoint Designer who will follow approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and perform program coding and testing. This designer will resolve technical issues through degaussing, research, and investigation.
- Maintenance/sustainment of existing client SharePoint sites and subsites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items)
- Design, constructions, implementation, maintenance, and sustainment of additional complementary functionality for customer subsites, lists, libraries, and content.
- 1-3 years’ experience designing, developing, and implementing web-based applications
- Experience in developing web applications using java, .NET or Cold Fusion.
- Bachelors in in computer science or related field.
- Must have hands on development experience using SharePoint Designer
- 3 years of expert level Business Analysis skills.
- 3 years of experience in object oriented software development concepts and practices
- 3 years of experience with ASP.NET, C# and SQL
1 Source in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
1 Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Careers with 1 Source feature excellent growth, very competitive health and welfare benefits, and 401(k) program with a Company match.
Location: Washington, DC
Security Clearance Eligibility: Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance