Kelly Services Research Assistant - NIH Stroke Program at Washington Hospital - Washington, DC in Washington, District Of Columbia
Research Assistant * NIH Stroke Program at MedStar Washington Hospital Center * Washington, DC
*Great opportunity for candidates thinking about a career in clinical research or as a healthcare professional.*
Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking a Research Assistant to support the NIH Stroke Program at MedStar Washington Hospital Center in Washington, DC.
TASKS/SERVICES : The contractor shall:
(1) Assist physicians and research staff with patient data collection on patients seen by the NIH Stroke Team at Washington Hospital Center.
(2) Enter data into NIH Stroke Team research database and perform data queries.
(3) Assist with scheduling of research patients for scans and data collection.
(4) Maintain files with copies of data gathered by NIH Stroke Team at Washington Hospital Center.
(5) Attend group meetings as requested at NIH Campus and/or Suburban Hospital and/or Washington Hospital Center.
REQUIREMENTS : The contractor ideally would have:
(1) Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Science, or a related discipline.
(2) Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a related field and be comfortable working in an emergency room setting
(3) Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
(4) Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
Note that the phone number for our NIH branch is not listed. Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
Once you have applied online to the position, if you have specific questions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm