Comcast Rep 3, Cust Service Center in Washington, District Of Columbia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for engaging customers in a retail location and driving
sales of Comcast's services including HDTV, high speed internet, home
security, wireless cards, and digital telephone services. Educate,
excite, and assist consumers by helping them understand the benefit of
these services and selling the best possible solution to meet their
needs. Communicate these advantages to consumers and place an order on
their behalf at a designated location inside the retail store.
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology,
especially around Comcast products and services.
- Sell with passion and engage new and existing customers in a high
quality experience which enables them to make informed purchase
- Maintain high energy and detailed sales product knowledge including
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas in accountability based culture.
- Proactively retain existing customers from canceling service by using
- Evaluate customer's potential product needs and make appropriate
- Process payments and equipment transactions in order to maximize the
- Work in a fast, high volume environment and maintain a positive "I can
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer