Cyberspace Solutions LLC Project Scheduler in Washington, District Of Columbia
Location: Washington, DC, District of Columbia
Cyberspace Solutions has an exciting and challenging opportunity available for a Project Scheduler with an active TS/SCI supporting our Intelligence Community (IC) customer's program and project management teams.
The qualified individual will have demonstrated experience actively planning, organizing, communicating, and monitoring workflows and schedules to achieve delivery of low, medium, and highly complex projects as directed by a government customer. Expertise with implementing automation for tracking multiple concurrent projects from initial planning through execution and closure using industry standard project management processes and procedures to efficiently and effectively meet defined project goals and objectives. Skills to develop, integrate, and manage workflows, MS Project schedules, resource leveling and identify risks and develop mitigation strategies. Maintain compliance with QA standards as well as ensuring service performance indicators are met or exceeded.
Project Schedule Management
• Develop, integrate, maintain, release, and track engineering schedules in paper and/or electronic form, ensuring schedules reflect the latest information.
• Confer with program staff and customer representatives to identify schedule and enterprise change request requirements and establish processes and schedules.
• Implement and maintain schedule and change request management processes, activities, artifacts, records to ensure that schedule and change request data is complete and correct; develop written plans, policies and procedures, and document processes to support implementation of schedule and change request management.
• Confer with functional leads to obtain schedule information or to interpret policies and procedures for reporting changes in schedules.
• Validate release schedules, verifying all information is present including all necessary resources and dates.
• Facilitate resolution of scheduling conflicts.
• Notify appropriate customer and staff personnel of any new or updated data and distribute copies of schedules and change requests as required.
• Audit schedules to verify compliance with contract requirements.
• Assist in generating weekly, monthly, quarterly projects status briefs as required that include an updated MS Project schedule or change request status.
• Conduct reconciliation of data contained within schedule tools to ensure accuracy.
• Support long- and short-range project planning.
• Analyze project-related problems and create innovative solutions involving scheduling and delivery methodologies.
• Ensure all assigned work activities are performed in a timely and cost effective manner while maintaining the highest quality of performance.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Information Technology or related field
• Security Clearance: active TS/SCI
• Ability to obtain CI Polygraph
• Ability to work independently with little direction and guidance in a dynamic environment
• Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Project; experience with MS Project 2016 is a plus
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to integrate multiple project schedules into an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) using MS Project
• 4+ years related Schedule Management experience supporting network and transport services program for large-scale enterprise/global networks in a high paced diverse environment
• 2+ years experience with large-scale enterprise/global networks in a high paced diverse environment, maintaining a program IMS and facilitating change requests
• Understanding of all elements of PMBOK and IT delivery life cycles, including planning, development, requirements management, CM, quality assurance, and release management
• Ability to apply best-practice principles, theories and concepts, and contribute to the development of innovative ideas and solutions
• Experience working on complicated resource management problems and providing solutions that are highly creative and ingenious, exhibiting ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly responsible, team-oriented individual; self-starter with strong work ethic
• ITIL v3
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
Apply by creating/using account
Cyberspace Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.