Patricio Enterprises Management Analyst-OHA Seta- Washington, DC in Washington, District Of Columbia
*DESCRIPTION: *Patricio Enterprises is looking for a Management Analyst to assist the Office of Health Affairs (OHA) to assist the Office of Health and Affairs in providing health and medical expertise in support of the DHS mission to prepare for, respond to, and recover from all threats.
OHA’s responsibilities include:
- serving as the principal adviser to the Secretary of DHS and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Administrator on medical and public health issues
- leading and coordinating biological and chemical defense activities
- providing medical and scientific expertise to support DHS preparedness and response efforts
- leading the Department’s workforce health and medical oversight activities
- serve as the primary DHS point of contact for State and local Governments on medical and public health issues
OHA's four (4) strategic goals that coincide with the strategic goals of the Department:
- Provide expert health and medical advice to DHS leadership
- Build national resilience against health incidents
- Enhance national and DHS Medical First Responders' capabilities
- Protect the DHS workforce against health threats
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Apply appropriate management analysis processes, modeling and simulation tools, and technical techniques to provide the services required.
- Employ process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principles to conducting process modernization projects.
- Coordinate a project team to ensure enterprise-wide integration of management efforts.
- Must have a BS or BA degree and at least 4 to 6 years’ experience performing management analysis.
- Must have at least 3 years of specialized management analysis experience in areas such as business process re-engineering, configuration management, quality control/assurance, organizational performance assessments, mission analysis, and strategic planning.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tracking Code: 6518
POSITION: Management Analyst
LOCATION: Washington D.C.
STATUS: Full Time, Contingent
CLEARANCE: Must have a Secret clearance
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
Job Location: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular