Patricio Enterprises Lead Homeland Security Expert-OHA Seta- Washington, DC in Washington, District Of Columbia
*BENEFITS: * 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
*DESCRIPTION: *Patricio Enterprises is looking for a Lead Homeland Security Expert to assist the Office of Health Affairs (OHA) in providing health and medical expertise in support of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) mission to prepare for, respond to, and recover from all threats.
OHA’s responsibilities include:
- serving as the principal adviser to the Secretary of DHS and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Administrator on medical and public health issues
- leading and coordinating biological and chemical defense activities
- providing medical and scientific expertise to support DHS preparedness and response efforts
- leading the Department’s workforce health and medical oversight activities
- serve as the primary DHS point of contact for State and local Governments on medical and public health issues
OHA's four (4) strategic goals that coincide with the strategic goals of the Department:
- Provide expert health and medical advice to DHS leadership
- Build national resilience against health incidents
- Enhance national and DHS Medical First Responders' capabilities
- Protect the DHS workforce against health threats
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Provide technical and managerial direction for problem definition, analysis, requirements development, and implementation for complex to extremely complex systems in the homeland security area.
- Make recommendations and advises on organization wide system improvements in the area(s) of the individual’s specialized homeland security expertise.
- Must have a MS or MA degree and at least 12 or more years of progressive experience providing support to and/or managing complex projects.
- Must have at least 8 or more years of experience in an area relevant to homeland security, including, but not limited to, continuity of operations planning (COOP), disaster recovery planning (DRP), information assurance, critical infrastructure protection (CIP), physical security, emergency preparedness, counter-terrorism, force protection, border security, law enforcement, and transportation and aviation security.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tracking Code: 6514
POSITION: Lead Homeland Security Expert
LOCATION: Washington D.C.
STATUS: Full Time, Contingent
CLEARANCE: Must have a Secret clearance
Job Location: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular