Grant Thornton LLP IT Management Analyst in Washington, District Of Columbia
Grant Thornton is seeking a Senior Associate to join its Technology Solutions service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. We give clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management. For more information, visit grantthornton.com/publicsector.
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Senior Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: * Provides IT Investment analysis and policy/procedure support related to the EPA Capital Planning and Management (CPIC) process. * Provides IT policy/procedure support related to the EPA Federal IT Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA) implementation plan * Implementing new or revised programs to help clarify IT organizational, staffing, workflow, and regulatory requirement issues * Analyze alternative courses of action for IT planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling program functions. * Evaluate the feasibility of linking new operations with existing federal government agency operations and support facilities. * Provides options for the Agency in developing organizational and procedural strategies for implementing new IT programs, systems and investments. * Conduct Action Development Process (ADP) IT system/application feasibility studies or requirements analysis as needed * Develops new or improved mechanisms to support federal government agency's interaction with external organizations, such as other agencies, States, and industry. * Identifies needs for inter-office coordination, and designs ways to meet these needs. * Develops strategies for assessing the consistency of regulatory actions within a program or among regions or states and identifies the types of data regarding each regulatory action which must be collected. * Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials. * Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Must have a minimum of eight (8) years of total related experience
- Minimum of four (4) of which in feasibility studies, requirements analyses, or similar tasks
- Demonstrated technical writing and presentation capabilities and skills.
- Preferred - Master’s degree in business administration, management, public administration, or related discipline.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Coach and mentor junior staff members.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements. Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton’s Public Sector, based in Alexandria, VA, is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton’s Public Sector at www.grantthornton.com/publicsector.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Title: IT Management Analyst
Location: District of Columbia-Washington
Requisition ID: 039492