Grant Thornton LLP Intermediate Enterprise Architect in Washington, District Of Columbia
Grant Thornton is seeking a Senior Associate to join its Technology Solutions service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. We give clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management. For more information, visit grantthornton.com/publicsector.
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Senior Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: * Support the Client in the analysis and review of IT Investment portfolio, including; assessing performance to date, current challenges, future state feasibility, and recommendations for changes. * Review acquisition packages to ensure alignment with IT strategy and Enterprise Architecture. * Recommend and implement changes to client policy and procedure in alignment with the Federal IT Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA). * Assists in the development of Enterprise Architecture work products and for with ensuring the integrity of the architecture development process in accordance with Federal guidelines and industry best practices. * Analyze enterprise business drivers and the current IT environment to determine business information and technical architecture requirements, to detect critical deficiencies, and to recommend solutions for improvement * Develop and design of governance activities associated with ensuring compliance with the Enterprise Architecture. * Assist in meeting all OMB reporting requirements and to integrate enterprise architecture within the Agency’s capital planning, systems lifecycle, and portfolio management processes. * Support in the development a multi-year strategy to identify and reduce duplication and waste within the IT portfolio. * Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization). * Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- Experience in Enterprise, Business and/or System/Application architecture.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of information engineering projects; systems analysis, design and programming using CASE and IE tools and methods, systems planning, business information planning, and business analysis.
- Preferred - B.A. or B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related discipline.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements. Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton’s Public Sector, based in Alexandria, VA, is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton’s Public Sector at www.grantthornton.com/publicsector.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Title: Intermediate Enterprise Architect
Location: District of Columbia-Washington
Requisition ID: 039489