SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Graphics Designer (Aircraft Carriers) in Washington, District Of Columbia
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Communications & Creative Services
Program Executive Office (PEO) Aircraft Carriers is responsible for leading the design, development, construction, modernization, and life-cycle management of the Navy’s aircraft carriers. This includes system design, equipment design, integrated product and process development, acquisition, construction, fleet introduction, enterprise knowledge management, maintenance, modernization, overhaul and disposal associated with ships, weapon systems, and equipment. CSRA provides a full range of professional support services across all of PEO Aircraft Carriers highly interrelated product lines in the areas of Program Management Support, Life Cycle Support, Financial & Business Support, and Operational Support.
PEO Aircraft Carriers programs are currently in different stages of the acquisition process. Because of this, the scope of this contract will allow CSRA’s support to encompass all phases of the acquisition life cycle and defense acquisition management framework.
As the Graphics Designer, the candidate shall;
· Conceive, design, lay out, and coordinate editorial illustrations and creative artwork.
· Develop interpretive themes that convey ideas and information.
· Create graphic presentations that communicate mood, emphasis, insight, viewpoint, and similar visual impressions.
· Provide guidance on graphic technology.
· Work closely with internal contacts to understand requirements and create cost efficient graphic designs through available mediums.
· May provide computer graphic services for web artwork.
· May also have responsibility or input on reproduction and printing processes through in-house resources or outside vendors.
The Graphics Designer will provide support as follows;
· Provide Program Office wide support in the areas of graphics and presentation production.
· Provide design, revision, and production support for PEO Aircraft Carriers briefs and presentations.
· Provide executive administrative support when necessary.
· Provide configuration management of Program Office briefings and presentations using Integrated Data Environment (IDE) as means of data storage and management.
· Complete Weekly Activity Report in support of the PEO Carriers Management Operating System
· Support the Future Carrier Programs (PMS 378/379) and In-Service Carrier Program (PMS 312) as backup for program presentations and organizational briefs.
· Provide on-site, real time presentation support for meetings, briefings, and other events.
· Provide digital photography for various events, with associated image editing and production work.
· Provide design and production for award certificates for ceremonies; posters for meetings, displays and/or Expos.
· Provide multimedia and motion graphics/animation design and production support for briefings, presentations, video projects and stand-alone applications.
· Provide scanning with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) support.
· Update Visual Management Boards
· Lay out and recording CD-ROMs
NAVSEA Program Office experience a plus.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA or equivalent + 3 yrs related experience, or MA + 1 yr related experience
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA DC Washington - 1201 M St SE (DCS006)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.