Advantage SCI Counterintelligence Specialist in Washington, District Of Columbia
Job Title: Counterintelligence Specialist
Reports To: Program Manager and Customer
Work Location: National Capital Region (NCR)
Clearance: Active Top Secret/SCI eligibility
Start Date: April 2, 2018
Advantage SCI, LLC has immediate full-time openings for Counterintelligence Specialist to support a government agency in the National Capital Region (NCR) providing scheduled and unscheduled counterintelligence and Due Diligence reviews of various operational functions; conducting coordination with various governmental agencies to facilitate mission preparation; providing security support for a wide variety of operational and administrative tasks; and applying CI and Security standards and procedures for successful execution of the organization’s mission.
Summary of Duties includes, but is not limited to:
- Prepare, formulate, coordinate, and staff a wide variety of operational and administrative correspondence.
- Interface with the Intelligence Community, when required
- Maintain office files, prepare administrative reports, and follow established policies and procedures.
- Support customers OPSEC/signature reduction efforts protecting Critical Information as defined in unit Cl, Intelligence Oversight, OPSEC guidance, and security classification guides.
- Prepare, formulate, coordinate, and staff a wide variety of administrative correspondence supporting Signature Reduction (SIGREDUX).
- Maintain SIGREDUX files and material using locally established policies and procedures.
- Staying abreast of military, political- military, technical, and other developments with regards to signature reduction, identity management, and to conduct valid threat assessments.
- Update the Government's databases, intelligence files, and other required documents to successfully complete the mission.
- Provide advice and assistance to develop signature reduction and identity management concepts and procedures.
- Assist in the analysis, coordination, and integration of intelligence information to assess developments, trends, and threat implications within critical geographical functional areas and present the full range of Cl briefings.
- Must currently possess and maintain TS security clearance with SCI eligibility
- Must be a U.S Citizen
- Minimum education: High school diploma
- Must possess at least 7 years' experience in a government or industry Cl related security field as it relates to DoD 5105 series of publications and various implementing instructions.
- Must possess at least 2 years' experience performing liaison duties between government agencies and Cl analysis of programs and operations
- Valid driver's license is required
- Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds occasionally.
- Noise level: Low to moderate
Advantage SCI, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11246 Prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, or national origin and requires affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees treated, without regard to race, sex, color, genetic information, religion, or national origin. (Enforcement Agency: U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs)
Location: Washington DC Metro Area
Job Code: 792
# of Openings: 2