Huron Consulting Group Consulting Associate, Oracle EPM - Washington DC in Washington, District Of Columbia
Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle, Workday, and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
This position is based in/near the Washington DC area.
In this role, you will work with Huron and client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, change management, go-live and post-production support. The Consulting Associate will be responsible for all aspects of Hyperion system implementation including requirement gathering, application design, application configuration and implementation.
The Consulting Associate will also be responsible to:
• Develop and maintain project plans.
• Translate business needs into practical solutions.
• Build best practices within planning, forecasting and reporting processes and implementing new performance reporting, planning and forecasting processes within the Hyperion Planning toolset.
• Tune and optimize Planning and Essbase applications.
• Design and build of reports using Hyperion Financial Reporting.
• Provide expertise in Hyperion Planning and/or Essbase related to outlines, calculations, load rules, Web Forms, Smart View, Partitions, Security, and application validation.
• At least 2-5 years’ experience with Hyperion Planning and Essbase
• At least 2-5 years’ experience in analyzing requirements, writing functional specifications, conducting tests, troubleshooting issues and interfacing with business users
• Specific knowledge of Oracle FDMEE (Financial Data Management, Enterprise Edition), ETL (Extract, Load, and Transform), or ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) is required
• Experience with Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Essbase in both development and administrative roles
• Experience with automation scripts (MaxL) and integration of the full Hyperion suite.
• Extensive knowledge of Excel, Essbase Spreadsheet Add-in and SmartView
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of financial process and functional processes
• Ability to work independently with minimum guidance
• Strong technical documentation skills
• Public Sector Planning and Budgeting (PSPB) knowledge and experience is a strong plus
• Essbase aggregate storage experience is a plus
• Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Performance Management, including installation, maintenance, and optimization is a plus
• Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) report and dashboard development is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in Finance or Accounting is preferred
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis and must have seven (7) years of continuous residency.
• This is a government position that will require specific background authorization to obtain security clearance
• Familiarity with entire Hyperion EPM Suite
• Industry knowledge: Public Sector or Federal Government
• Oracle Certifications
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
The Company is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity in recruitment, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, education and all other terms of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, Vietnam era of veteran status, physical or mental disability, creed, citizen status or any other status protected by federal, state of local law. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting
Category: Financial Services Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
City: Washington, DC
Job Type: Full-time Salary