General Electric Associate Principal, Clinical Imaging Solutions Leader in Washington, District Of Columbia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This senior leader role for the Imaging Solutions Practice within the GE Healthcare Partners business organization, reports to the Senior Principal & General Manager of the Imaging Solutions Practice, and is responsible for structuring clinical process/technology solutions that will support broader enterprise partnerships.
You will help translate our client’s clinical conditions as part of a broader effort to deliver sustainable outcomes across the healthcare enterprise. Serving as the senior clinical advisor to the Imaging Practice Leader, you will help shape clinical solution approaches to solve complex challenges facing clients. You will work with customers in an advisory capacity help drive efficiency and effectiveness across clinical imaging services. You will need to be familiar with current and trending CMS policies related to imaging, ACR efforts and approaches around appropriateness-of-use, low-dose imaging, standardization of protocols and sequences, clinical effectiveness, operational efficiency, patient and physician communication, and change management
• Business Development Support and Enablement: Inform and shape clinical solutions which may include a combination of imaging devices, HCIT, Services and consulting to meet clients’ desired outcomes.
• Serve as a senior advisor to the Executive levels in client organizations, helping the client scope the nature of specific problems they are facing, and strategies to resolve
• Demonstrated understanding of key medical imaging technologies and analytics tools to support client utilization of these technologies in order to deliver on business objectives and development within the Technology/Product development matrix
• Work on and lead complex projects of large scope
• Projects will have significant and long-term impact
• Develop solutions which may set precedent for new technologies
• Independently determines method for completion of new projects
• You will help translate our client’s service line conditions, and technology infrastructure, as part of a broader effort to deliver sustainable outcomes across the healthcare enterprise.
• Professional Degree – M.D.; D.O. or other similar advanced degree
• 7+ years of experience in either advisory services/consulting or performance improvement in a clinical healthcare setting
• 5+ years of experience leading and managing complex projects with outcome focused deliverables.
• Technical knowledge of CT protocols and MRI sequences, and experience with standardization of these, including assessment, planning, implementation, and change management
• Clinical radiology experience, with knowledge of imaging technology and imaging department workflows
• Knowledge of radiology economics, budgeting process, and financial planning.
• Understanding of changing business model of hospitals (e.g., ACOs, value based healthcare, population health) and role of imaging in the U.S.
• Familiarity with the integration of imaging equipment with information systems in current and future landscape of health IT Experience with project / program management of imaging technology implementation on long term basis (e.g., 5 – 10 years)
• Must be willing to travel at least 20-30% to US and Canada
• Change management and hands-on execution experience
• Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management teams
• Ability to create impactful executive client facing communications and presentations
• Expert interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking and writing clearly and convincingly
• Proven ability to accomplish large volume of high quality work under pressure
• Proven ability to make decisions with limited information and achieve expected results
Locations: United States; Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming; Chicago