CoStar Group Account Manager - Apartments.com in Washington, District Of Columbia
Account Manager - Apartments.com
The best sales job you will ever have: extensive training, ongoing managerial support, leads provided, a structured career path and a product that sells itself….what more could you ask for except uncapped commission (luckily we’ve got that too!). If you are a fearless cold caller and highly competitive with a motivation to win, we want you!
The Territory Representative will sell advertising space on Apartments.com to multifamily professionals. Apartments.com, a division of CoStar, is the nation’s #1 apartment listing website supported by the industry’s largest professional research team.
What does the job entail?
- Hit monthly revenue goal through closing deals
- Make and field a high volume of sales calls
- Educate clients on the value of the product through virtual demonstrations
- Overcome prospect objections
- Confidence on the phone
What does the ideal candidate have?
- 1-2 years of sales experience (inside sales or internships)
- Proven track record at assertively convincing prospect that now is the right time to buy a solution
- Ability to learn and perform virtual demonstrations of our products and services
- Multifamily experience helpful, but not required
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work in a face paced environment
- Someone looking for a career, not just a job
- Good communication skills
- B.A. or B.S. Degree required
Why work here?
- Our employees love the fun, fast paced and competitive culture
- Extensive paid training program
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability benefits
- 12 days accrued paid vacation 1st year; 5 days sick leave per year, and 2 personal days
- CoStar will match 100% of the first 4% you contribute to the plan, with the CoStar contribution vesting over a period of four years. You are immediately eligible to enroll, or you will be enrolled automatically after six months of service.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
- Posted 23 Days Ago
- Full time