Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Scientific Systems & Software International - Information Technology Solutions is a leading provider of advanced solutions that deliver timely, enabling technology and information to where it is needed most for our civilian, military, intelligence, state and local, and commercial customers.
Committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce SSSi – IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for some positions.
* The candidate shall have a minimum of 4 years proven experience in designing, developing and implementingweb serviceor middleware technologies basedon XML, SOAP, Business Process Execution Language(BPEL) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
* Knowledge of database extraction, transformation, loading tools and techniques and agile methodologies are desired but not required.
* Senior-level experience and expertise developing complexWeb applicationsusing.NET, C#, Visual Studio or Java.
* Must have experience in SQL or Oracle.
* Ability to work independently.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have strong Analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills.
The Sr. Web Developer / Designer shall have at minimum a Bachelor's (4-year) degree and at least seven (7) years of continuous workexperience, within the past ten (10) years,designing, architecting and developing web applications.
The candidate shall possess professional IT certifications from an accredited certification program, comparable at minimum to either -Certified SecureSoftware Life Cycle Professional (CSSLP),Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD), orMCSD .NETcertified orSun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP).