Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Title Sr Developer, Web
Job ID Number 206554.2
Company General Dynamics Information Technology
Location Washington, DC
Job Category Information Technology
Job Description General Dynamics has an opening for a Web Developer responsible for developing, coding, deploying and maintaining web applications and websites. The candidate:
1. Provides application development and technical support for customer websites.
2. Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content.
3. Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
4. Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
5. Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
6. Plans, schedules and conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action.
7. May prepare technical user guides.
8. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
5-8 years of related experience in web software development.
Apply Online Directly with General Dynamics Information Technology