Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
InnoVision Concets, LLC.
Meets with customer and uses software tools to gather requirements, analyze needs, identify risks, and propose solutions.
The security consultant will be responsible for conducting thorough background investigations for MPD applicants. The candidate will research and verify all information submitted by applicants (upon initial submission and throughout the entire investigative process) to ensure that all employment standards are met. The security consultant must be able to evaluate all applicants in a fair and factual manner.
Candidate must have good time management skills in order to properly plan the amount of time needed to successfully complete investigations within Department deadlines. Consultant will compile information throughout the investigation in order to develop a comprehensive summary report of investigative findings.
The security consultant must maintain the confidentiality of all applicant-related information in compliance with government privacy standards.
The databases/systems that the applicants will use include but are not limited to: WALES, Columbo, JUSTIS, Accurint.
* Requirements gathering and documentation 4 years experience
* Database research and statistical analysis 4 years experience
* Work plan development 4 years experience
* Experience scheduling meetings and interviews 4 years experience
* Experience with government laws, rules, and regulations 1 year experience
* Customer support experience 4 years experience
* WALES, Columbo, JUSTIC, Accurint 4 years experience