Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Public Affairs Specialist (Entry Level)
Entry-level public affairs specialists hired into ExxonMobil in the U.S. are typically recent graduates from various universities. To be considered for employment, visit theExxonMobil USA Careers website.Search under Campus Recruiting, then submit your resume and complete an application.
Please note that this is a general job category; actual job openings may not exist at the time you are applying.
The Public Affairs function offers a variety of career challenges in managing and implementing public affairs programs in the U.S. and internationally, including operations and government relations, communications, media relations, issues management & advocacy, corporate citizenship and community investments, and more.
Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
* Plan, write/produce employee, customer and marketing communications: electronic, print, video, exhibits or internet/intranet
* Research and write speeches for senior executives
* Advise management on potential public affairs implications of business situations / actions and develop recommended communications strategies
* Develop responses and reply to news media questions, write news releases
* Identify and analyze public issues with potential interest to the Corporation; recommend and implement strategies to address these issuesDegree – Master’s preferred in Communications, Public Affairs, Political Science and/or International Studies
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer