Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
President and CEO-Providence Health Foundation
Department: Providence Health Foundation
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Days/ Flex Hours
Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm
* Contact: Yronelys Moronta
* Tel: 202-269-7214
* Fax: 202-269-7662
1150 Varnum Street NE Washington, DC 20017
* Bachelor Degree
* 5-10 yrs.
As Chief Executive Officer of Providence Health Foundation, the Hospital’s Fund development component, this position is responsible for planning, implementation and coordination of all aspects of philanthropy within the Hospital’s constituencies.
1. Proven major gifts and development program expertise and insights.
2. Experience leading and working on development initiatives that have achieved noteworthy results.
3. Experience managing important major gifts relationships.
4. Track record of building engaging partnerships with significant donors and maintaining community and corporate partnerships.
5. Understanding of and proven track record leading a dynamic organization within a competitive philanthropic community.
6. Proven executive track record of building and managing a sophisticated professional and support staff.
7. Ability to influence multiple levels, from the Board members to major gift donors to Hospital associates to community and political leaders.
8. Ability to build trusted interpersonal relations that generate confidence and demonstrate influence.
9. Leadership experience in a complex integrated organization.
10. Acceptance of the philosophy and objectives of a Catholic healthcare ministry and of the Ascension Health organization and operational policies.
11. Superior verbal and written presentation skills.
12. Bachelor’s degree required.
13. Minimum of 5-7 years of comprehensive experience in fund development and foundation management, preferably in a healthcare setting.
14. Preference will be given to candidates who display one or more of the following :
* Professional fundraising certification (CFRE, FAHP, CSPG, GPC or equivalent).
* An advanced academic degree.
* Experience in healthcare philanthropy.