Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Practice Coding Specialist
Department: PE Administration
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Days/ Monday - Friday
* High School Diploma
* Certified Coding Specialist
* 2-4 yrs.
Providence Health Services, the physician enterprise of Providence Hospital in Washington, DC, is seeking applicants for the position of Practice Coding Specialist. The person in this position will be responsible for the verification of coding prior to billing for over 230 practitioners.
Applicants for this position should have:
· Current AAPC certification, preferably CPC;
· Minimum of two years of coding in a multispecialty setting;
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
· Some experience in Evaluation & Management chart auditing/reviewing preferred;
· Any experience with EClinical Works EMR & practice management system a plus.