Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
The Government of District of Columbia Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) is looking for a Middle Ware Engineer SOA primarily to provide their expertise for OCTO’s DC Mobile App initiative to develop Hybrid Mobile Application which is compatible for smart phones and other mobile phone devices.
The Middleware Engineer is expected to have a strong technical background in SOA/Middleware technologies and knowledge of SOA best practices. This resource will also provide their expertise of SOA Middleware tools, design and development of web applications for smart phones and other mobile phone devices.
The Middleware Engineer will also be a part of the team involved in formulating standards for Mobile App development, which OCTO will leverage to develop mobile applications for Government of District of Columbia and for its agencies. This resource will work with District of Columbia Division of Motor Vehicles Application Services (DAS) team of OCTO to design, develop and launch some of the DCDMV transactions on the DC.GOV Mobile App.
* Experience in Programmatic use of Spring Security
* Knowledge of JEE or J2EE Framework
* Experience in managing Java Build Lifecycles using Maven Build Management System
* Experience in Spring Integration Framework and Service Integration
* Experience in Development using TOMCAT 6/7
* KNowledge of Linux Operating System
* CICS Transaction Server Gateway Experience
* Expereince with Agile Development Methodologies
* IT Related experience