Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Mid-Level System Engineer
Posted inDistrict of Columbia,Featured,Washington D.C. Metropolitan
Bowman Williams is a staffing firm that only works with Managed Services Providers to source candidates for permanent, full time work. Our clients seek candidates who have a background that includes previous experience in working with a Managed Services Provider.
We have a position open for someone interested in working with emerging technologies in the cloud, delivering IT as a service and enjoy providing customer IT support, we have a Mid-Level System Engineer position open for you.
We are seeking a Mid-Level System Engineer who has experience delivering IT services to the SMB market in DC.
* Experience in design, implementation & administration for Windows 2003-8/R2, SBS, Active Directory (AD) Services, Exchange 2003-2010, Remote Desktop (Terminal) Services
* Extensive hands-on experience designing, implementing, and supporting Microsoft Windows Networks
* Design and Implement System Backup and Recovery, and System Monitoring Solutions
* Experience with routers, switches, and firewalls
* Experience in the analysis, implementation and support of complex network systems, including hosted solutions
* Linux system administration is a plus
Location: Washington, DC
Salary: $75,000 to $95,000
Bowman Williams is a specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers, Managed Service Providers, and Data Centers in the Washington D.C. and New York City Metropolitan areas. We are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the IT Solutions and Services industry.