Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Requisition Number:72698
Category:Program Management - Operations Management
Primary Location:Washington, DC, US
Security Clearance:DOJ MBI
Clearance Status:Must be Obtainable
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required:None
This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly by a recruiter.
Help Desk Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides daily supervision and direction to staff who are responsible for phone and in-person support to users in the areas of e-mail, directories, standard Windows desktop applications, and applications developed or deployed under this contract. These personnel serve as the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC and printer problems.
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 12 to 15 years of related experience, including three to five years of supervisory or management experience.
- May be required to act as a technical supervisor. Requires approximately two years additional experience over the senior level. Additional education, training and/or certifications are required over the senior level. Advanced degree preferred.
- Requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a moderate-risk- Public Trust (DOJ Clearance)
- 5 years of experience managing an ITIL-centric help desk and ITIL V3 Foundations required.
- Defines, launches, and drives mission-critical strategic and operational initiatives in core non-technical programs.
- Creates a method of change management including ownership of a documentation library, communication plans, process training, etc.
- Responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned programs and for supporting new business development by leading proposals.
- Responsible for complex program management tasks and development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting.
- Provides thought leadership to project analyses and process improvement activities.
- Matrix manages directors/managers from multiple departments to accomplish interdepartmental initiatives.
- Clearly documents and presents findings including creation of diagrams and procedure documentation.
- Responsible for driving recommendations through to implementation.
- Communicates effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Identifies, analyzes and defines project/program requirements and scope.
- Exercises broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing many routine and complex projects/programs.
- Defines, acquires, and allocates budget, staff, and other resources necessary to accomplish the goals and/or objectives of the program group/function.
- Interviews, selects and trains staff to provide quality results for the organization as needed.
- Develops performance plans and evaluations of employees, including subordinate supervisors as well as reviews evaluations to assure equity of individual employee performance objectives, standards and ratings among lower level staff/groups.
- Requires approximately two years additional experience over the senior level. Additional education, training and/or certifications are required over the senior level. Advanced degree preferred.
MCP, HDI, and PMP certifications highly desired
Active Top Secret Clearance Highly Desired!
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.