Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Our Client 1st American has an immediate need for multiple experienced Graphic Designer to support training development for Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
These are full time position located in the Washington DC with a metro accessible location.
Bachelors degree and 1 to 15 years related experience required. Multiple position with different level of experience.
Create web based graphics (Web, mobile) for multi-media training materials.
This is a full time (onsite ) position in DC. Convenient Metro accessible work location.
Required Skill Sets:
* Adobe Creative Suite
* Microsoft PowerPoint
* Minimum of 2+ years Web design using HTML, CSS
* Macromedia Dreamweaver
* Ability to function effectively and efficiently in a deadline-oriented environment.
* A plus but not required:
* Experience with Fireworks, Flash, Adobe Animate
* Experience developing apps for mobile devices, including tablets and smart phones.
* Experience with Game design and development.
* Experience with Captivate.
* Knowledge of SCORM
Please send resume, portfolio with links, and expected salary.
About Our client:
1st American is a trusted partner supporting the United States Government with multiple prime contracts providing services to CONUS and OCONUS locations. Our federal clients include the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), US Department of Defense (The Pentagon, US Air Force, US Navy, Army National Guard), US Dept of Commerce, US Department of Interior, US Department of Health and Human Services, and the Veterans Administration.