Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Clinical Informatics Analyst I
Req Number: 11208
Shift: Day shift
Hours: M-F, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Job Details: - Bachelors Degree Required
- 3-5 years experience
Manages all IT functions for the Division of Pharmacy and provides operational support of all IT applications and interfaces including upgrades and system modifications. Provides daily support for formulary and Chargemaster updates, clinical information system e.g. Cerner, drug information and interaction software and databases. Orchestrates, conducts and maintains records of training related to pharmacy automation and technology. Serves as a liaison to all technology vendors, IS department, Billing and Accounting, Clinical Informatics, Nursing, and other departments as required. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining all databases, formularies, billing and reporting with respect to pharmacy.
Incumbent will be certified pharmacy technician as a minimal requirement with 2 years or more of clinical informatics experience. BS in healthcare e.g. Informatics, Pharmacy or Nursing with 2 or more years of clinical informatics experience is preferred.
Preferred experience with the following:
· Clinical system implementations, clinical documentation support, and clinical decision support concepts
· Project management experience
· Accreditation and regulatory knowledge and hospital support
· Experience with Cerner Millennium Systems preferred
· Experience with Pharmacy technology and automation preferred e.g Pyxis, robotics
· Experience with electronic staffing and scheduling system preferred
· Knowledge of databases, system integration
· Working knowledge of MS project and other Microsoft applications
· Experienced in audit procedures, tools and report writing
· Effective team management skills including the ability to work with a variety of disciplines, physicians, nurses, executives and other clinical services
Date Posted: Jan-13-13