Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Title: Analyst, Reporting and Analysis
Area of Interest: Development/Fundraising
This is a multi-tasking position that will deliver a wide range of reporting and analysis for all systems and projects that support the fundraising/development operations. The position is responsible for the creation, modification, and management of queries and reports required by various groups involved in all fundraising activities using all fundraising systems and platforms. General activities and functions required of this position include the ability to quickly comprehend requests, and turn them into meaningful and easily deciphered reports for distribution. Query and reporting functions are both ad-hoc and pre-programmed and scheduled. Data can be located and correlated from multiple sources, including spreadsheets, databases, text files, hard copy documents, and external sources.
• This position will interface with business operations and clients to understand requirements, suggest solutions, troubleshoot problems and support business reporting needs.
• Assist the Manager, Development Reporting in the development and delivery of comprehensive management and detailed operational performance reporting.
• Creates/designs and runs database reports using PC platforms or report writing tools based on end-user needs.
• Write and run SQL queries against various databases to get accurate data as needed. Create, maintain and continuously improve monthly dashboards and reports.
• Work with Marketing, Programs, Relationship Managers, and fundraisers to ensure data integrity and reporting system reliability.
• Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on complex projects.
• Define and document processes, best practices, and strategies for reports and dashboard.
• Provide ad-hoc queries, analysis and metrics to assist management and support user engaged in all fundraising operations and activities. Prioritize multiple reporting requests and data research with minimal supervision.
• Evaluate and provide support for complex report modeling and forecasting. Propose system and process improvement changes as appropriate.
• Create and maintain documentation and training materials to end users. Conduct ad hoc research as required.
• Communicate efficiently with customers and internal staff to deliver quality reporting solutions in a timely manner.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Management Information Systems or related field preferred and a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
• Excellent written, oral and positive influential interpersonal skills required; ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical terms.
• Working knowledge of SQL and Business Objects strongly desired.
• Power user in OLAP database environment in query programming, and report design.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce and reporting experience with Salesforce is nice to have.
• Excellent analysis skills and flexible, big picture problem solver.
• Able to correlate data across multiple systems and functional areas.
• Excellent interpersonal, management, and networking/influencing skills - at all levels of an organization - and to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Highly organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Operational flexibility to meet sudden and unpredictable business needs and willingness to work outside standard established business hours as warranted.
The American Red Cross National Headquarters is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Requisition Number: NHQ30957
Chapter Code - Chapter Description:
If this is a Chapter Position then select the Chapter - Chapter Description
Business Unit: NHQ
Country: United States
State/Province: District of Columbia
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Shift: 1st - First Shift
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday
Percentage of Travel:
Relocation Eligibility: No