Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Access Provisioning Analyst
Savvis, which merged with CenturyLink in July 2011, is an outsourcing provider of managed computing and network infrastructure for IT applications. By outsourcing to Savvis, enterprises can focus on their core business while Savvis ensures the quality of their IT infrastructure. Leading IT organizations around the world have selected Savvis to help them improve their service levels, reduce capital expense and deal with the rising costs of bandwidth, energy, real estate, staff and expertise. As a pioneer in utility computing, Savvis understands and harnesses the latest advances in technology such as virtualization, cloud computing and support process automation.
Title : IS Analyst – Access Provisioning
The User Access Provisioning Admin is a key member of the overall technical support team - This position requires outstanding customer service as well as strong attention to detail to manage the business process for creating and managing access to resources for client's information technology systems.
The analyst is responsible for ensuring required approvals are obtained before granting user access to an application or data. The primary responsibility is the creating, editing and disabling of user accounts. This position is responsible for adhering to IT general controls around compliance to documented standards. A close working relationship with other IT departments and end users is critical to success
- The candidate will be member of Information Security, specifically the Infrastructure provisioning team responsible for providing/removing access on ACTIVE DIRECTORY, LOTUS NOTES, UNIX, SYBASE, CUSTOM APPLICATIONS, in accordance with the controls that govern Information Security Access Management department.
· The candidate will get their requests for access from Remedy systems and follow established procedures for approval and provide access.
· Flexibility for 24/6 support required.
- Must be a Highly motivated, energetic, self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have strong work ethic, Troubleshoot customer requests to ensure proper resolution and consistently keep the customer updated
* Experience with Active Directory and Security best practices
* Fundamental knowledge of Unix, Windows, networking components
* Strong attention to detail
* Accurate data entry skills with the ability to adhere to and follow standard processes
* Timely follow through of tasks and projects
* Ability to prioritize workload and adjust according as situations change
* Customer Service Attitude
* Ability to function independently as well as actively participate in a team environment
* Results oriented
* Knowledge of Remedy a plus
* Experience with user request/ticketing tracking system required.
* Knowledge of compliance and auditing standards and best practices for user access management
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. No phone calls, please.
Washington, District of Columbia, United States