Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Federal - Business Value Analyst
Location: USA-DC - Washington, DC
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, helps U.S. federal agencies build the government of the future. With 4,000 dedicated US employees, Accenture Federal Services is uniquely positioned to support federal agencies in shattering the status quo, achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. Accenture Federal Services is a long-time and trusted resource for the federal community. Every cabinet level agency in the United States-and 20 of the country's largest federal government agencies-have worked with Accenture Federal Services to achieve outcomes and move toward high performance. Join us and you can help our federal clients achieve what matters most, powering the services that touch the nation every day.
Business Value Analyst's responsibilities include
• Develop financial tools to model pricing scenarios & impacts of new work and business decisions
• Analyst financials data and create reports for leadership
• Support monthly forecast review sessions with senior leadership to validate and approve monthly forecast
• Track and provide expense forecasts to finance team
• Work with business development team to support financial tracking of new work
• Support program management team with continuous improvement opportunities
• Support time reporting processes
Basic Qualifications :
* BA or BS degree
* GPA of 3.2 or higher
* Must have graduation date of no earlier than May 2011 and no later than May 31, 2013
Preferred Qualifications :
* Analytical skills, Excel experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
* Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
* Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Applicants must be U.S. Citizens
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.