Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Account Manager - PPC Client Manager for Search Marketing Firm Account Manager - PPC Client Manager for innovative search agency in Baltimore, Maryland - Skills Required - Digital Marketing, Pay Per Click, On Line Marketing, SEM, SEO
Are you an Account Manager with PPC & multi-million dollar (annual) account experience, please read on!
Based in Baltimore, MD, we are a well-respected international award winning digital
agency specializing in Pay Per Click marketing. Using our own proprietary platform we have been extremely successful in creating a more productive system for our team and clients. We pride ourselves in our winning culture where we encourage creativity and outside the box thinking. We believe in working hard and playing hard. We're experiencing incredible growth and are looking for top notch account managers and sales people to grow with us.
We are looking to add to our winning team someone with outstanding communication skills both in person and over the phone to develop and manage close client relationships. Our ideal candidate should have extensive experience in running pay per click campaigns (PPC) with a proven track record in managing multi-million dollar accounts.
What's in it for you:
- Great compensation package with profit related bonuses
- Healthcare plan
- Fun and casual work environment
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team
- The opportunity to develop your skills and grow in your career
Must have skills:
- Highly skilled in running PPC campaigns.
- 2 years experience in online marketing account management; with a proven track record of production and annual billings greater than $2million
- Background in building strong relationships with clients, campaign management, generating reports, analysis, etc.
- Well Versed in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
So, if you are an Account Manager with PPC & multi-million dollar account experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.